Applixure Scores give you a quick overview of the current health of your entire PC environment, specific areas or individual computer or software assets
Utilizing Service Scores and area-specific Scores
The Service Score and area-specific scores, such as Devices and Software, provide several possibilities:
- Get a quick understanding of the overall health of your PC environment.
- Use the scores to identify and prioritize key development areas with most impact and value.
- Monitor the long-term changes in your PC environment with the score trend charts.
- Use the scores as metrics to set development goals.
- Compare your PC environment to other organizations with the Benchmark Score.
Utilizing asset-specific scores for individual PCs or software products
Asset-specific scores reflect how well an individual PC or software product is working. You can view asset-specific scores in the device and software lists or on the individual computer or software product page.
Asset-specific scores allow you to quickly identify individual computers or software products that need your attention. If you spot a low score on an asset, investigate and fix the cause of the low score.